Protect, share, and enhance the heart and history of historic Evansville.
- Protect, enhance, and perpetuate the distinctive and significant elements of our historical, cultural, social, economic, educational, political, archaeological, and architectural identity.
- Promote the harmonious, orderly, efficient growth, and development of the district.
- Strengthen civic pride and cultural diversity throughout the district.
- Encourage tourists and visitors to visit the neighborhood by sponsoring social and cultural events throughout the year.
- Promote and protect the health, safety, prosperity, and general welfare of the people living in the district.
- Identity and encourage the preservation of landmarks within the district.
- Look for creative ways to partner and promote other not-for-profit organizations within the district.
- Promote capital projects within the district.
For information on membership, please contact Pam Guthrie at Pguth1950@aol.com. Annual dues is $25 per person.